Thursday, March 21, 2024

 Back for the second half of the semester and I have to say, although I was catching up on schoolwork and unpacking the rest of my boxes, I was able to enjoy a little bit of rest and a short trip with my daughter for her final high school spring break! While we were away, Dante was able to get cuddles from my 19-year-old son who recently moved into his own place, so he was a super happy pup! We moved from a fairly chaotic environment to a very quiet and peaceful home, and with that, I have noticed a change in Dante. I would like to think he has found the peace my daughter and I am, but part of me questions if he is bored or having a difficult time adjusting. He seems to sleep a lot more, and require more treats...  Not sure, but I will continue to love on him and spend as many hours a day playing with him as possible. We may just all be in the recovery phase of the last chapter... Can't wait for the next beautiful time in life! Oh, and I bought Dante the cutest Lion Mane!




No comments:

Post a Comment

What a wonderful afternoon listening to and watching the presentations from the Train Scholars! Everyone did an amazing job and what interes...