Thursday, April 11, 2024


 
Hello everyone! This week has been much more manageable than the previous week! I am thankful for that for sure! I have been able to gather all the audio files for my research and upload them to the teachable machine. I encountered a few issues in understanding the technology, but with the assistance of Josh, I was able to better understand how to operate the program. I was able to get a majority of my rough draft completed however, I have some additional steps in my research to be able to complete a few of the sections. I am looking forward to completing the research and analyzing the results! I believe, if developed further, this technology can assist so many people in many different ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hello again! We are down to the wire with the timing to finish the semester strong! Dante has not been as vocal lately, so it has been a ch...