Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Happy Wednesday! This week has been extremely busy, filled with tons of schoolwork! Although I have had more frustrating and challenging semesters (3 coding languages in one semester), this semester feels much more time consuming with all the readings, projects, research, and papers. I do feel like I am soaking it all in like a sponge, so that's reassuring! Speaking of sponges, I have pivoted to another project helping Josh with plant DNA extraction and studying the microbiome of the plant during droughts, including the root system, stems, and leaves of the plant. I am beyond excited for this research and am very curious about what we will find! Also, still waiting for the internship selection process - hoping for good news! Have an incredible week! 

 

Here's a link to an article from the DOE explaining plant microbiome.

https://www.energy.gov/science/doe-explainsthe-plant-microbiome
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Happy Thursday! I am beyond excited to see some 80-degree weather in the forecast for next Friday! This week has been relatively quiet proj...