Thursday, October 17, 2024



 Hello again! This week's full moon brought out the crazy in my life! A lot of interesting events, but at least my daughter had a break from ASU on Monday and Tuesday. I loved getting to spend 4 days with her, and so did Dante:) We are almost at the halfway point in the semester, and I am definitely feeling it. Hopefully, things will settle down a little soon so I can pour more time into my research. My school workload was very heavy this week, so I didn't have much time to focus on my project background due next week. I plan on dedicating a large portion of my energy to completing that phase of the semester and will begin working in the lab tomorrow. I added a picture of my sponges to this page. I was surprised they came compressed; I thought Josh ordered Post-it notes at first:) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hello again! This week's full moon brought out the crazy in my life! A lot of interesting events, but at least my daughter had a break ...