Thursday, January 25, 2024

 What an exciting meeting! I just finished an online meeting with Dr. Chapman and my fellow TRAIN Scholars for the upcoming semester. I learned so much about the program and all the amazing support and opportunities available! I look forward to partnering with people who care deeply about the success of others.  Starting an educational journey in the IT field, not knowing much more than the basics, was undoubtedly daunting!  I have completed 2 semesters, with three more to go, and already I feel much more comfortable with the field. I am excited to see how my journey progresses, especially with the support of this program!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What a wonderful afternoon listening to and watching the presentations from the Train Scholars! Everyone did an amazing job and what interes...