Tuesday, February 6, 2024

 Here's to another exciting week! I began my research project in the lab this week. Most of my data collection is done at home, since my dogs are producing the data :) Although I would absolutely love to bring them to the lab with me, I'm not sure everyone would appreciate a 150lb Great Dane in the mix! I was surprised to learn the teachable machine would need so many audio files in order to make an accurate distinction between each of my dogs and the reasons they bark!  I need at least 100 audio files of each type of bark from each dog! That's a lot of files! I'm learning a ton of new things through this project and am excited to see the outcome. Can't wait to see what's next!



Meme Creator - Funny Can you upload a file? False. We are out of space Meme Generator at MemeCreator.org!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What a wonderful afternoon listening to and watching the presentations from the Train Scholars! Everyone did an amazing job and what interes...