Sunday, March 3, 2024

 What a week! I sold my house and moved into a new townhouse with my daughter and Dante. Very exciting and exhausting all at the same time. As much as I thought I would be able to manage 6 classes and a move and a separation, I unfortunately wasn't able to get everything completed on time. Here's to new beginnings with healthy habits and routines. 

Dante is adjusting well; all the new sights and sounds are stimulating for him. He seems very peaceful here and loves it when I have the front door open, and the screen closed so he can watch the neighborhood! He doesn't bark much yet, but it has only been 2 days. He tends to be more vocal with the front door open, so I'm grateful the weather is so wonderful!

I have the essentials settled and now it's back to the grind before spring break! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

What a wonderful afternoon listening to and watching the presentations from the Train Scholars! Everyone did an amazing job and what interes...