Wednesday, March 27, 2024

 This has been a challenging week for me. I caught a little cold over spring break, and it took almost the entire week to feel better. Dante has been more vocal also; he wants to play all the time. Maybe he could sense I wasn't feeling well. He seems to be a little more protective at this new home too. I bought him some new toys and a giant fuzzy ball he loves! Hoping he stays entertained while I grind away at all these courses. He and I both will be ready for the end of the semester for sure! 

On a personal note, my parents are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary next week, so we are planning a big party to honor their commitment to each other! Should be a great time reconnecting with old friends and family we haven't seen in a while!





No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hello again! We are down to the wire with the timing to finish the semester strong! Dante has not been as vocal lately, so it has been a ch...