Wednesday, April 24, 2024

 Hello again! We are down to the wire with the timing to finish the semester strong! Dante has not been as vocal lately, so it has been a challenge to capture new vocalizations for the testing of the teachable machine. I'm hoping with the little cool-down we are supposed to have this weekend I can have the doors open and hopefully get more sounds for the research project. I guess the good part is he must be feeling more settled in our new home, like my daughter and myself :) I feel like I need more hours in the day to complete all my responsibilities sometimes! I hope you all find the time and space to study and focus in these last few weeks! Take care!


Here's a pic of Dante waiting for me to finish schoolwork..... I think we feel about the same!  lol




No comments:

Post a Comment

What a wonderful afternoon listening to and watching the presentations from the Train Scholars! Everyone did an amazing job and what interes...