Thursday, April 18, 2024

 Hi everyone! Dante and I have had a very productive week creating and collecting audio sounds and files for testing and training the teachable machine! I hope my new neighbors are not too bothered by my research. I am grateful a few of my classes are starting to decrease the number of assignments due, allowing me a little more time to focus on my research project. A really cool side-effect of my research is that I have become keenly aware of Dante's needs and why and when he vocalizes. He is very routine... just like me:) I read the other day that dogs take on the personalities of their owners due to learned behaviors. Dante tends to get very playful in the evening, I speculate it is because my 2 sons visit often for dinner.  He must feel my excitement and joy when they are there, so he has learned to expect it each night,
whether they visit or not.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hello again! We are down to the wire with the timing to finish the semester strong! Dante has not been as vocal lately, so it has been a ch...