Wednesday, September 25, 2024

 Back to sponges it is! At least for now:) Still waiting on the internship opportunities, the posting closes on the 30th of this month, so I should hear something soon after. Josh ordered the sponges and informed me they were delivered, let the washing begin. I will be focusing on my research proposal this week and hope I can manage my other courses in the meantime. Senior year has proven to be the most challenging thus far. So many papers! Although it's more work than learning a new programming language, I find it far less frustrating - something about being taught how to write in English early in life I'm guessing:) 



https://www.reddit.com/r/ProgrammerHumor/comments/hsicts/spongebob_meme/



No comments:

Post a Comment

 Happy Thursday! I am beyond excited to see some 80-degree weather in the forecast for next Friday! This week has been relatively quiet proj...